Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Yarn Along: Loose Ends


Once again linking up with Ginny's delightful Yarn Along today
~ Two of my favorite things are knitting and reading, and the evidence of this often shows up in my photographs.  I love seeing what other people are knitting and reading as well. So, what are you knitting or crocheting right now? What are you reading? Take a photo and share it either on your blog or on Flickr. Leave a link below to share your photo with the rest of us! ~
 I finished up another baby hat earlier this week:

I especially love the spiral top:




I have a baby shrug to cast on for my new niece (due in April), a birthday gift to cast on for a friend, and a hat in special edition yarn to cast on for myself (the yarn for all three of which came from a delightful new LYS I sneaked out to last Friday).

But then I cleaned out my knitting corner today and found some unfinished things that need some attention too  A pumpkin hat I started for the Moose  before he was one (and by now will probably be for eventual #2), a Celtic cable neckwarmer that has been snoozing for a long time, and this bunny dishcloth/towel I'm working on for the Moose's play kitchen:



All of which is to say that I'm having a difficult time prioritizing.

In the meantime, I'm reading Michael Ruhlman's The Soul of a Chef, this month's Kitchen Reader selection.

No comments:

Post a Comment