|Image credit: Antony|
I'll admit that I haven't had much time for leisure in the past few weeks. I am getting ready to move my law practice over the weekend to become truly independent after four years of semi-independence (yay!) and, needless to say, putting those plans in motion, plus the usual keeping up with the kids, has taken the vast majority of my energy!
But here are a few goodies I have managed to enjoy!
- If you happen to be in/near the ATL and need a bite to eat, check out this local Spring Dining Guide (one of the contributors is a friend of mine and I've yet to disagree with anything she said was try-worthy!).
- I've made no secret of the fact that I'm a fan of the Duchess of Cambridge a.k.a Kate Middleton. These shoes at Target are a great CopyKate of the wedges she wore during the London Olympics. I'm debating between the tan and black.
- Discovered a new-to-me YouTube trainer, Amanda Russell and have been enjoying her very effecient circuit-style workouts!
- This quick, easy, and non-toxic microwave clean really WORKED on a mess Daddy M made warming some soup without a cover!
- A delightfully fun, refreshingly honest adventure in cooking!
For the Kiddos:
- Moose has begun the "tell me a story" phase, and I'm loving it! My sister discovered and ordered these Story Cubes for him - I can't wait for them to arrive!
- Fifty amazing tree house ideas!? Yes, please!
- This Truffle Parmesan Mac & Cheese was supposed to be my quickie lunch the other day but ended up being Mouse's first table food. I strongly suspect I've ruined her and the regular boxed stuff is out of the question now!
Happy Weekend to you!