Monday, December 19, 2011

Makin' It Monday


My goal (hope, desire) was to blog about a cooking adventure each Monday.  I stay home with the Moose on Friday and usually somewhere in my three consecutive days at home I find the time to get creative in the kitchen.

However, the theme of the day is just getting by.  This icky cold that Moose and Daddy Moose started two weeks ago just won't leave us.  How is it that the Moose can be up for more than an hour during the night, sleep in just a little, and wake up bright eyed and bushy tailed?

So in lieu of a recipe, in the spirit of some vastly more widely-read bloggers I admire, I am sharing a list of links I've enjoyed this past week:

Wishing you a happy, healthy final week 'till Christmas!

Image: Ambro / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

No comments:

Post a Comment