How to find a poignant start for a post when I'm so sleep-deprived that I can hardly put two thoughts together?
In following the lead of our Mindful Mothering Monday hostess, Lydia, I am "offering up gratitude for this life, this labor of love, this moment in time":
- For our new addition;
- For a sweet Moose who is absolutely enamored with his baby sister, despite the fact that she took us away from him for nearly a week and has been behind more than a few "wait just a minute, Honey" moments since we returned home last Thursday;
- For a little technological distraction for our sweet, patient Moose
- For friends and family who have brought us enough food so that I don't have to think about cooking until next week;
- For the extra day to the weekend and an extra day for Daddy Moose to be home with us before work beckons;
- And for coffee - which I'm going to go make now.