|Via Official Downton Abbey Facebook (itv)|
Have you noticed TV show workouts popping up lately? Fiterazzi Magazine posted this Bachelor Workout Challenge earlier this week. The Tone It Up girls featured a commercial break workout on their Facebook page to do during their Bravo show on Thursday night.
Call me a dork, but I think this is SUCH a fun idea!
I'm still holding out hope that someone with lovely graphics skills will answer my prayers with a Downton Abbey workout, but in the meantime, U.S. viewers have Episode 3 coming up on Sunday! To hold you (and me!) over until bigger and better things come along, here is my totally unofficial "Downton Abbey" Workout.
Rules: When you see/hear the listed action , do the corresponding workout command.
- The Dowager Countess delivers a zinger -----> 10 curtsy dips
- Scene switches to from below to above stairs -----> 10 high-knee runs
- The Grantham family sits down to dinner -----> 10 narrow pulsing squats
- Thomas says/does something devious -----> 10 skaters
- Lord Grantham laments how times are changing -----> 10 ab bicycles
Join me on Sunday night (or whenever you're catching up via DVR) and tell me about it below!