- I kept this post on 100 Ways You Know You're a Mom from the Gypsy Mama in my inbox for weeks - every time I looked at it again, I found a new reason to smile.
- A great, ongoing series on journaling from the maker of my favorite journal.
- Melinda Gates on how her Catholic upbringing is not at odds with her fight for contraception.
- This post about Why Kids Behave Badly With Their Parents is totally Moose!
- And speaking of Moose, he completely loves the birds we feed in the backyard - I'd been looking for an easy make-it-yourself birdfeeder for him to make for his feathered friends, and I think this is it!
- This post from Modern Mrs. Darcy on work-life blending instead of work-life balance is definite food for thought (especially with a new baby in the mix!).
- And for anyone who shares my Catholic faith, a list I'm looking forward to diving into of must-read Mary books.
Tuesday, October 9, 2012
Links: Random as Falling Leaves
Links and things of late that I love . . . because they tickle the corners of my mouth . . . or stretch my grey matter . . . or touch my heart . . . or make me want to take that last swig of coffee, get up from the computer, and do something special with my day.