Monday, June 18, 2012

Links for a Monday

Links...


I am long overdue for another "Where In the World Is Victoria?" post!

In the meantime, however, here are some bits and pieces I've been enjoying.

Good Eats - some of my recent favorites inspired by our CSA basket

Good Reads - some funny, some not
  • This Anatomy of a Trip to Whole Foods (recommended by my friend who calls it "Whole Paycheck") is excellent for a laugh!
  • This overview of The Six Kinds of Time - makes one feel infinitely better about all the things on the to-do list that did not get done today.
  • On a more serious note, this series of excerpts from Marion Crawford's beautiful biography of Queen Elizabeth's early life was one of the gems of the Diamond Jubilee: Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3.  
  • Finally, I've recently discovered the Charles Lenox mysteries by Charles Finch.  If you're at all a fan of cozy Agatha Christie mysteries and armchair detectives in manner of Sherlock Holmes, I cannot recommend highly enough!  And I saw the first installment, A Beautiful Blue Death, at Sam's Club yesterday for around $6!
Good Stuff for Kids -

Photo Credit

No comments:

Post a Comment